Student-Led Campus Weekly Tour Schedule
Summer 2014 Admissions Tour Schedule
Thursday, May 29 - Friday, August 22
(No tours on July 3 or 4, July 22- August 1)
South Campus - All South Campus tours begin at O'Leary Library, room 222.
Monday at 10 a.m. with an Information Session
Tuesday at 2 p.m. with an Information Session
Wednesday at 10 a.m.
Thursday at 10 a.m.
North Campus -All North Campus tours begin on East Campus, viewing our Campus Recreation Center (CRC), University Dining Commons, and updated residence hall room.
Tuesday at 10 a.m.
Wednesday at 2 p.m. with an Information Session
Thursday at 2 p.m.
Friday at 10 a.m. with an Information Session
All tours are led by UMass Lowell student tour guides. If you are interested in meeting with an Admissions Representative, either before or after your tour, please call the Admissions Office to schedule an appointment at 978-934-3931.
Important Campus Tour Notes
- Each campus tour will visit a Freshman residence hall room, however we offer diverse options for living on campus. We encourage you to visit our Office of Residence Life online and watch the residence hall virtual tours.
- South Campus Tours are approximately 60 minutes in length.
- North Campus Tours are approximately 90-120 minutes in length.
- If you have any physical needs on your campus tour, please let our office know 72 hours prior to your arrival on campus.
- If the University is closed due to weather, all tours are canceled. To find out if the University is closed, please call 978-934-2121.
- Want to bring a group to campus? Learn more about our group tour options!