Time & Effort and ECRT
The University of Massachusetts Lowell has implemented a web-based, effort-reporting system called, Effort Certification and Reporting Technology (ECRT). ECRT will support and facilitate the annual time and effort reporting requirements of the federal government and the UMass system.
Time & Effort
Logging into ECRT
- Effort Coordinator Training (Powerpoint)
- The Basics of Effort Reporting (pdf)
- Empac Web-Based/Online Training Tutorial
- CITI System Web-Based/Online Training: The Basics of Effort Reporting
- CITI is a service that offers compliance and ethics education to research institutions.
- To log in go to: http://www.citiprogram.org
- The course takes about an hour. You can stop at any time then return and resume where you left off.
- Step-by-step instructions for how to access the courses: