Paper Transcript Requests
Students currently enrolled may print unofficial transcripts or request official transcripts through SiS Student Self-Service.
For students who are not currently enrolled or graduated, Transcript Request Forms (pdf) are available online and at The Solution Center. You may email your completed form along with a copy of your photo ID to email@example.com or fax your form to 978-934-2041. Transcripts may also be requested in writing to The Solution Center at the address given below or faxed to 978-934-2041. Written requests should include:
- Dates of attendance
- Student identification or social security number
- Full name while in attendance
- Full address of where you want transcript(s) forwarded
University of Massachusetts Lowell
The Solution Center
220 Pawtucket St., Suite 131
Lowell, MA 01854-5141
- Requests will be processed within three to five business days. During peak times, requests may take seven to 10 business days.
- UMass Lowell does not provide transcripts to anyone with an outstanding obligation to the university.
- There is no charge for paper transcript requests.
My Academics (using SiS)