The Dean's Student Advisory Board
The Robert J. Manning School of Business Dean’s Student Advisory Board (DSAB) serves to enhance the educational experience for all students by providing a vital connection between the students of the college and the Dean.
The Dean’s Student Advisory Board is looking for students who:
- Are Manning School students
- Are in good academic standing
- Desire to promote continuous quality improvements within The Manning School
- Are able to attend DSAB meetings (meetings are held bi-weekly)
- Are able to devote time toward various events and programs for The Manning School (three to four events per semester).
Meet the DSAB
- Vanessa Kent, President
- William Deady
- Eric Peary
- Andre DaSilva
- Andrea Sanderson
- Eric Howe
- Kaitlyn Donovan
- Neil Curtis
- Ali Ferraro
If you are interested in attending a meeting, please
email DSAB President Vanessa Kent for more information.
Minutes of past meetings
Components needed for review:
All materials are due to:
Frank Andrews, Ed.D.
The Robert J. Manning School of Business
**After a review of all applicants, finalists will be selected for an interview with the Dean and the President of the DSAB.