Alumni & Partners
The Robert J. Manning School of Business alumni value the quality education they received at UMass Lowell. Those who haven't been by the University in a while should stop by to see all the changes around campus or to attend one of our Senior Executive Forum presentations.
If you're looking to reconnect with UMass Lowell, there are plenty of ways to get involved, from speaking in a class, providing program and curriculum review, hosting student interns, or serving as student presentation evaluators to attending our various alumni functions.
The Robert J. Manning School of Business Advisory Board
The Advisory Board is composed of a group of successful business executives, many of whom are UMass Lowell alumni. Its primary purpose is to provide feedback and direction to the dean and the faculty in the college. Annual strategic plans and priorities are reviewed on a regular basis as are opportunities and challenges facing the college. The members of the Advisory Board also take an active role in curriculum review and other student and professional activities within the college. All board members support either the Advisory Board Endowment Fund or their own personal endowment fund dedicated to providing financial support to the college.
Advisory Board Members
- Ms. Kathleen B. (Kathy) Allen, CPA ‘77, Chair
Corporate Vice President (Retired)
- David J. Ameen ‘84
Senior Vice President - Investment Officer Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
- Mr. Steven M. (Steve) Burke, JD, MBA ‘84
Director & Chair of the Tax Department
McLane, Graf, Raulerson, & Middleton
- Mr. Russell J. (Russ) Campanello ‘78
Sr. Vice President, Human Resource & Administration IRobot
- Mr. Jack Clancy ‘80
Chief Executive Officer Enterprise Bank
- Mr. Mark Cocozza ‘71
Chairman Modern Shoe Company
- Mr. Jay Cole ‘81
President & CEO MicroChem Corp.
- Mr. Gerald (Jerry) Colella, CPM, CPIM, CIR ‘78
Chief Operating Officer and Vice President MKS Instruments, Inc.
- Mr. Robert (Bob) Dudley III ‘74
Partner Venture Advisors
- Mr. Edward (Ed) Gallagher ‘84
Senior Vice President, Northeast Division
Comcast Business Services
- Mr. John D. Geraci, CPA, MST ‘97
Principal Litman, Gerson, LLP
- Mr. Richard (Dick) Grande ‘72
Senior Vice President and Wealth Advisor Morgan Stanley
- Mr. Richard J. (Rich) Hagan ‘85
President Homeowners Advantage, LLC
- Mr. Mark A. Johanson ‘88
President & Chief Executive Officer
Audax Medical, Inc.
- Mr. David C. (Dave) Laurello ‘81, MBA ‘88
President, CEO & Chairman Stratus Technologies
- Mr. David Long ‘92
Chief Financial Officer
Corindus Vascular Robotics
- Mr. Christopher (Chris) MacKenzie, CPA, MST ‘84
Office Managing Partner McGladrey LLP, Boston
- Mr. Stuart Mandell, HC ‘11
University Professor of Marketing, Emeritus
Founder, College of Management
- Mr. Robert J. Manning ‘84
Chairman and CEO MFS Investment Company
- Roberta McCollum MBA ’99
- Partner Ardito, Toscano & McCollum
- Mr. Jeffrey (Jeff) Mead, CPA ‘78
Audit Partner Grant Thornton, LLP
- Mr. Ashwin Mehta,
Faculty CEO Tariva, Inc.
- Mr. Robert (Bob) Melillo ‘73
President KEMM Care
- Mr. Kevin Perry ‘74
Vice President/Portfolio Manager Loomis Sayles & Company, L.P.
- Mr. John Pulichino ‘67
Chairman and CEO Group III International Ltd
- Mr. James (Jim) Regan ‘88
President & CEO DCU
- Mr. Todd Schermerhorn ‘82
Senior Vice President & CFO C.R.Bard, Inc.
- Mr. Joseph (Joe) L. Vaillancourt ‘90
Managing Director, Organic Growth Waste Management
- Mr. Eugene F. (Gene) Welch ‘87, MBA ‘98
Director Product Support Raytheon Technical Services Co.