Prospective Students - MSA
For information on the admissions process, please check out the Office of Undergraduate Admissions or the Office of Graduate Admissions.
Admission to the Master of Science in Accounting Program
Admission to the MSA program is open to students who have earned four-year baccalaureate degrees in Accounting or other fields of study. Applicants should fill out the graduate application and submit to the Office of Graduate Admissions with an official transcript of grades from their undergraduate institution(s), along with the following:
- An official Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) score (GRE scores are not accepted).
- Three letters of recommendation from employment and/or academic sources.
- A résumé containing appropriate background information.
- A one-page essay, highlighting academic and career goals.
- A score report for TOEFL with a 600 (paper based), 250 (computer based) or 100 (Internet based) minimum must be submitted if the applicant is a citizen of a non-English speaking country or has never earned a academic degree in the United States.
New students are admitted to the MSA program on a rolling basis in the fall and spring.
For more information on the MSA program and courses offered, please visit our Graduate Programs page.
If you have any questions regarding the MSA or other graduate programs in the Manning School of Business please contact:
Prof. Stefanie Tate, CPA, Coordinator of the MSA, 978-934-2815.