Live Technical Support!
The UMass Lowell IT Service Desk provides live technical support, Monday thru Friday via phone and email from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00p.m. We also have a walk-in IT Service Desk located next to Starbucks in the O'Leary Library on South campus. So, grab a cup, take a seat and all of your IT issues will be taken care of! We can help you with topics including:
How to contact the IT Service Desk
You can request help in four ways:
- Enter your own IT service desk ticket online
- Email: Help@uml.edu
- On campus, dial ext. 4-4357 or 978-934-4357
- Call toll free: 866-435-7437
- IT Service Desk Locations:
- University Crossing, Suite M50 - 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
- Lydon Library, 1st floor - 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
- O'Leary Library, 1st floor - 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday - Thursday and Fridays 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (during the academic year)
Note: Assistance with the Blackboard Online Course system is also available.