Am I Eligible?
The following students are eligible to participate in graduation activities:
Undergraduate and continuing education students
- undergraduate and master's students who have completed degree requirements during the Fall 2012 semester and who have not attended the previous commencement exercise
- undergraduate and master's students who expect to complete degree requirements during the Spring 2013 semester
- undergraduate students who anticipate completion of degree requirements by the end of the Summer 2013 session
: To see if you are eligible to graduate in 2013 you should review your Advisement Report on ISIS. Follow these instructions:
- Log into iSiS using your University email address and password
- You are now in your 'Student Center'
- Under 'academics' there is a 'Quick Links' drop down
- Select 'Advisement Report' and click arrow
- You are now in your Advisement Report
- Do an Expand All
- Review for completion of your degree requirements
- If everything is satisfied, it will tell you that no additional credits are needed.
Only seniors who submit the Declaration of Intent to Graduate (DIG) form by Nov. 13, 2012 will receive a diploma at the May 2013 Commencement. Seniors who complete graduation requirements but do not submit this form by Nov. 13th are advised of the following:
- they might not be certified by college deans as having completed degree requirements in time to have their diplomas prepared for the Commencement ceremony and;
- Online and Continuing Education students should schedule a graduation interview to review their program worksheet with a faculty coordinator. To schedule an interview, a OCE student should call Online and Continuing Education at 978-934-2474.