Reward Yourself This Summer
Reward yourself this summer with the UMass Lowell Visa Signature® Card. Apply today and get a $100 statement credit with first purchase!1 Plus, you’ll earn one point for every net dollar spent everywhere Visa is accepted, whether you use your UMass Lowell Visa Signature® Card for everyday purchases or that dream vacation you’ve been waiting to take. Redeem points for cash back, travel, gift cards and more!
The UMass Lowell Visa Signature® Card also provides great benefits, including:
- 0% Intro APR2 on purchases and balance transfers for fifteen billing cycles, and after that a variable APR, currently 9.99% - 21.99%2
- No annual fee2
- No preset spending limit,3 and no limit to the number of points you can earn
- 24-hour concierge service4
- VIP access to special entertainment, dining and sporting events like the Super Bowl and the Olympic Games
- Signature privileges, including merchant upgrades, offers and savings
- Zero fraud liability protection,5 auto rental collision damage waiver and travel accident insurance, warranty manager, travel and emergency assistance6
Plus, with every Visa Signature® Card purchase, U.S. Bank will make a contribution to UMass Lowell!
Click here to apply today
Hurry, offer ends 09/30/2012.
- Accounts must be open and in good standing (not past due) to earn statement credit.
- The 0% introductory APR applies to purchases and balance transfers [made within 30 days of account opening] and is valid for the first fifteen billing cycles. The introductory rate does not apply to cash advances. Thereafter, the APR may vary and as of 6-01-12, the undiscounted variable APR for Purchases and Balance Transfers is 9.99% - 21.99% based on your creditworthiness. The variable APR for Cash Advances is 23.99%. Cash Advance fee: 4% of each advance amount, $10 minimum. Convenience Check fee: 3% of each check amount, $5 minimum. Cash Equivalent fee: 4% of each cash amount, $20 minimum. Balance Transfer fee: 3% of each transfer amount, $5 minimum. There is a $2 minimum finance charge where interest is due. The annual fee is $0. Foreign Transaction fee: 2% of each foreign purchase transaction or foreign ATM advance transaction in U.S. Dollars. 3% of each foreign purchase transaction or foreign ATM advance transaction in a Foreign Currency. We may change APRs, fees, and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with U.S. Bank National Association ND and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law. We apply your minimum payment to balances with lower APRs first. Amounts paid over the minimum payment will be applied in the order of highest to lowest APR balances.
- No preset spending limit does not mean unlimited spending. Individual transactions are authorized by card issuer based on factors such as account history, credit record and payment resources. Card issuer will preset an upper limit for revolving balances and cash advances.
- Cardmembers are responsible for the cost of any goods or services purchased by Visa Signature Concierge on cardmembers’ behalf.
- U.S. Bank provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardmember must notify U.S. Bank promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
- Some limitations may apply. Details are provided to cardmembers. The creditor and issuer of the University of Massachusetts Lowell Card is U.S. Bank National Association ND, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.