Supporting Your Student's Success
We share a common goal: helping your student succeed.
We'll give you the information and resources you need to support your student's academic, social, career and leadership goals.
Together we can help your student make the most of his or her time at UMass Lowell by
- keeping you informed about campus news and activities
- hosting events throughout the year where you will meet other parents, interact with key faculty and administrators and get to know the campus and the city
- taking your suggestions on ways to improve our support and services to both you and your student
- helping you take advantage of all that UMass Lowell and the city of Lowell have to offer
From the time you first step on campus until the time we see you at commencement - and beyond - the Office of Parent Programs is here to serve and support you and your student.
Find out about UMass Lowell’s hometown: The Lowell Plan: A 20/20 Vision
Family Orientation: January 12, 2015 - 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Join us for an informative daylong orientation for parents and guardians of incoming students.
- overview of the first year or transfer experience at UMass Lowell
- campus safety tips
- guide to academic success w/ Centers for Learning & Academic Support Services
- financial aid Q & A w/ The Solution Center
- department fair
- and much more
Registration is $25 per person or $40 for two parents/guardians. Registration fee includes resource bag, continental breakfast and lunch.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.