Orientation Leaders will guide you upon your arrival to the appropriate campus.
Get directions to campus using our interactive Google campus maps.
Getting to the Lowell Connector
- From I-495, take EXIT 35C
- From Rt. 3 North, take EXIT 30B
- From Rt. 3 South, take EXIT 30A to I-495 NORTH; immediately take EXIT 35C.
For Freshman Check-in:
From the Lowell Connector to UMass Lowell East
For your GPS, please use the address: 100 Pawtucket Street, Lowell, MA.
- Take exit 5B to merge on to MA 3AN/Thorndike St.
- Continue onto Dutton St.
- Turn left onto Arcand Dr.
- Turn left on to Father Morissette Blvd.
- Turn right on to Aiken St.
- Turn left Pawtucket St (at the baseball field)
- Signs and Orientation Leaders will direct you the rest of the way.
For Transfer Registration Day Check-in:
From the Lowell Connector to UMass Lowell North
For your GPS, please use the address: 1University Ave, Lowell, MA.
- Take exit 5B to merge onto MA 3A N/Thorndike Street.
- Continue on Thorndike Street.
- Turn left onto Fletcher Street.
- In 0.7 miles, turn right onto Pawtucket Street.
- Quickly turn left onto University Avenue bridge.
- Across the bridge, continue to the second traffic light.
- At the light, turn right. Parking will be down the street on the right. Signs and Orientation Leaders will direct you the rest of the way.
If you need help with directions, please contact Tammy Millette 978-934-2454.