Financial Aid

Apply for Financial Aid

The university requires students to file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). It is recommended that students and parents request a Federal Student Aid PIN before the student applies for aid. The PIN can be used to electronically sign the FAFSA, electronically sign certain loan contracts, and access online information about federal student aid the student has received. To request a PIN, go to Federal Student Aid PIN.

After filing the FAFSA, view your financial aid summary.

More Information