Fall Preview Day
Join Us Saturday, November 23, 2013
- Manning School of Business, College of Engineering & College of Sciences: You will check in at Olney Hall, Room 150 on North Campus.
- College of Health Sciences and College of Fine Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences: You will check in at Durgin Hall on South Campus.
The program begins promptly at 9 a.m. and will be done around noon.
Once you make your reservation with a valid email address, you will be provided with additional information and parking instructions. See directions
and the schedule
See What Awaits You!
Come to UMass Lowell on Saturday, November 23, for our Fall Preview Day. This is the perfect opportunity for those of you who have not yet been to campus, or those of you who are not sure what you want to study, to see what awaits you at UMass Lowell.
The day will begin with a formal welcome from the Office of Admissions and from the colleges. They will talk about the programs they offer and the kind of students who will be successful in their programs.
During the half-day program, you will also have a chance to:
- Tour a freshmen residence hall.
- Visit the Campus Recreation Center.
- Speak with current students.
- Meet faculty and staff from each college.
- Attend a Resource Fair with 13 offices including Admissions, Financial Aid & Residence Life.
Get directions to campus using our interactive Google maps.
Schedule of the Day
This schedule was last updated on November 14, 2013
:30 a.m. - Check-in Begins
9 a.m. - Official Welcome and Admissions Presentation
9:45 a.m./10:00 a.m. - College Presentations
11:30 a.m.* Optional Resource Fair (Admissions, Financial Aid, Residence Life and many more!) and freshmen Residence Hall and Campus Recreation Center tours on East Campus. Transportation will be provided.
*These will begin as soon as your department presentation is complete.
End of Day: After your department tour or East Campus tour, that is up to you!