Graduates and Guests With Special Needs
Graduates and guests with disabilities, or those who may require special accommodations, are requested to contact Disability Services at 978-934-4574 to ensure that special needs will be addressed. Note: The University cannot provide wheelchairs. If needed, they can usually be rented from a pharmacy or medical supply store.
- Parking for those with a HP plate or placard is available in the city-operated parking lots (Lot A and the Ayotte Garage, both adjacent to the Tsongas Center)
- There will be a handicap drop-off immediately in front of the Tsongas Center. Please look for the handicap drop off signage. There will also be staff on hand to direct you to the ramp up to the main entrance. Once inside, the east elevator is located to the right of the lobby. There will also be a designated handicap pick up location following the ceremonies.
- Seating for visitors with mobility impairments (and an escort) will be on the concourse level.
- Restrooms are available on the concourse level.
- The ceremony will be captioned on video screens within the Tsongas Center.