Commencement Brunch at ICC
Celebrate Commencement Day with brunch at the UMass Lowell Inn & Conference Center, 50 Warren St., Lowell, on Saturday, May 18 from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The brunch menu includes:
- Assorted House Made Pastries (Warm Cinnamon Rolls, Danishes, Muffins, Bagels)
- Sliced Seasonal Fruit
- Eggs Benedict with Hollandaise
- French Toast with Warm Maple Syrup
- Farm Fresh Eggs to Order
- Applewood Smoked Bacon
- Local Sausage "Doyles"
- Grilled Potatoes with Garlic & Carmelized Onions
- Hand Tossed Caesar Salad
- Rib Eye Roast Carved to Order
- Chicken Piccata
- Sauteed Spring Vegetables
- House Made Dessert Selections & Assorted French Pastries
Reservations required. Adults $19.95; Children 12 and under $12.95. Cash bar available. Call 978-934-6950 or visit www.uml.edu/icc.
Graduates, friends and families can park on May 18 prior to Commencement free in the student level of the Lower Locks Garage on Warren Street and take the shuttle to the Tsongas, then take the same shuttle back to the ICC for Commencement Brunch.