Billing & Payment Information
Make a Payment/View your Account Online
To make a payment or view your account online, log in to iSiS, the Student Information System.
- In iSiS, the View Current Bill field updates once monthly when a new bill cycle is run
- The Account Summary field updates within 24 hours after changes or payments are made to your account
Student Billing Timetable
E-Bills Calculated and Available (Approximately)
||End of May
||End of July
||Beginning of September
||End of January
The student is responsible for making payments even if a paper bill is not received. A paper bill will be sent only to students who are not registered but have an outstanding balance due to UMass Lowell.
The student is responsible for updating address information with UMass Lowell, either through the iSiS system or by submitting a Student Information Change Form to the Registrar’s Office.
UMass Lowell does not provide official transcripts or diplomas to anyone with an outstanding financial obligation. Prior to graduation or having a student's record cleared for the issuing of any appropriate refund, outstanding UMass Lowell bills must be paid (library fines, parking fines, etc.) and all University-owned property must be returned (athletic, lab, library books, etc.). If any debts remain unpaid, a student's official transcript and or diploma will not be released and the student will not be readmitted until those charges are paid.
Green Initiative News: We've gone paperless!
Paper bills are no longer sent to the student's permanent home address while they are actively enrolled at UMass Lowell.
- Students who are actively enrolled will receive an email notification in their UMass Lowell student email account (e.g. John_Doe@student.uml.edu) when a new bill has been generated. This notification will provide the balance due as well as the due date. Students will be directed to log into iSiS to access the actual bill in a PDF format.
- Students can view/print/pay their bill online through iSiS.
- Students can forward their bill electronically to parent(s)/legal guardians, etc. by saving the invoice file to their computer and forwarding it as an attachment in an email message.
is a convenient way for students to grant parents, guardians, family, spouses, employers, etc. access to their account.