Time & Effort and ECRT
The University of Massachusetts Lowell has implemented a web-based effort reporting system called, Effort Certification and Reporting Technology (ECRT). ECRT will support and facilitate the annual time and effort reporting requirements of the federal government and the UMass system.
TIME & EFFORT
Logging into ECRT
Effort Coordinator Training (Powerpoint)
The Basics of Effort Reporting (pdf)
- Empac Web-Based/Online Training Tutorial
- CITI System Web-Based/Online Training: The Basics of Effort Reporting
- CITI is a service that offers compliance and ethics education to research institutions.
- To log in go to: http://www.citiprogram.org
- The course takes about an hour. You can stop at any time then return and resume where you left off.
- Step-by-step instructions for how to access the courses: