2015 Faculty Research and Creative Work Symposium
The Annual Faculty Research and Creative Work Symposium and Recognition Reception sponsored by the Vice Provost for Research will be held on Thursday, February 12, 2015 at the UMass Lowell Inn and Conference Center. This year’s theme is Celebrating Collaboration. We welcome all faculty to participate in the poster presentation event along with the brief (90 second) description of research interests.
If you are interested please fill out our symposium form.
We have been circulating lists of publications or creative work that took place between July 1, 2013 and June 30, 2014. If you would like to send your published works (books, journal articles, conference proceedings, please no in press or accepted) to firstname.lastname@example.org we will be sure to include them in the booklet.
The schedule for the event is as follows:
- 3:00 – 5:00 p.m. Poster Presentations
- 3:30 – 4:15 p.m. Brief Faculty Presentations (open to all new and existing faculty)
- 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. Recognition Event
- Poster Printing: Monday, February 2, 2015 (please send poster to email@example.com)
- Registration for 90 second talk: Monday, February 2, 2015 (please indicate title of your talk)
- Event Registration: Friday, February 6, 2015
For additional information and questions, please contact: Adrianna Morris (Adrianna_Morris@uml.edu, 978-934-2898) or Amber Squires (Amber_Squires@uml.edu, 978-934-4858). To learn more about this annual event, please read the News stories from 2011 and 2013. Photos from the previous years of the event can also be viewed on the UMass Lowell Online Research Gallery.