Faculty Development & Research Support with Technology Workshops
The Faculty Development Committee, with support from the Office of the Provost and Information Technology is offering a series of summer workshops from June 7 through August 14, 2013.
- Curriculum Design and Assessment - NEW
- Introduction to Web-Enhanced Teaching
- Blackboard: Grade Center Workshop - NEW
- Apple: iPad & Mobility on Campus - NEW
- Using Clickers to Engage Your Students
- Using Turnitin to Encourage Best Practices for Student Writing
- Using Video Capture to Enhance Your Students' Academic Experience
- Web Conferencing - Meet, Collaborate and More from your Desktop or Classroom
- Collaborate with Wikis
- Research Design with NVivo
Workshops are being added daily until May 15, 2013. A complete schedule will be posted soon!
Get more out of the tools you use every day at UMass Lowell with IT’s comprehensive training solutions. They’ll help you succeed in the classroom and the office!