Student Affairs Mission Statement
The mission of the Division of Student Affairs is to produce responsible citizens to sustain regional economic and social development. This is accomplished by engaging students in intellectual, personal, social and professional development opportunities in a proactive and supportive environment.
Our staff is committed to:
- Honoring the diversity and individuality of our community members
- Responding to all reasonable requests in a timely fashion
- Welcoming feedback to continually assess and improve our services
- Treating everyone with dignity, sensitivity, respect and fairness
- Maintaining an awareness of our changing, diverse population, and tailoring our services to address these needs
- Conducting business in a respectful, professional manner, maintaining confidentiality when appropriate
- Collaborating referrals to services in and out of our division
- Empowering all individuals seeking service to self-advocate in achieving their personal objectives
- Fostering the values of community, diversity, and personal development in all our interactions
- Displaying integrity by honoring our commitments
Organization of Student Affairs
Student Affairs is comprised of the following departments: Career Services and Co-op Center, Counseling Center, Dean of Students' Office, Disability Services, Parent Programs, Residence Life, Student Activities and Leadership, Multicultural Affairs, Student Conduct, Student Health Services, and Student Mailrooms.
Student Affairs Organizational Chart (pdf)