Beginning July 1, 2014, the following payment options are available for paying a student’s tuition and fee bill. Please note that credit cards are no longer accepted over the phone or via the "Remit" portion of the student invoice. Read the announcement.
- eChecks – accepted online through TMS (Tuition Management Systems) with no service fee. This is a fast and easy way to make a payment using a U.S. Bank only. You will need the routing number for your bank and your account number. Both numbers are located at the bottom of your check or available from your bank. Log into your iSiS student center. Click on the “Make an Online payment." You will be directed to the secure website of TMS to process your payment. Payment will be posted to the student account on the next business day.
- Credit cards and Debit cards - The University of Massachusetts Lowell does not directly accept credit cards.
We have secured the services of TMS Tuition Management Systems) to process all credit card/debit card transactions. TMS accepts MasterCard, VISA, Discover or American Express. There will be a 2.5% convenience fee assessed to each credit card or debit card transaction. Log into your iSiS student center. Click on the “Make an Online Payment." You will be directed to the secure website of TMS to process your payment. Payment will be posted to the student account on the next business day.
Checks - Pay By Mail
- Please make checks payable to the “University of Massachusetts Lowell." Checks, Money Orders or Bank Checks can be mailed to the University of Massachusetts Lowell, Student Financial Services Office, 220 Pawtucket Street, Suite M30, Lowell, MA 01854-5110.
Pay by Monthly Payment Plan
- A 10 month payment plan is offered to students through TMS (Tuition Management Systems). This plan enables students and their families to pay the full year’s tuition, fees, and room and board over the course of 10 months. This is not a loan program and there are no finance or interest charges. There is a nonrefundable application fee. The Monthly Payment Plan is available through Tuition Management Systems (TMS).
- For more information, or to sign up online, please visit: UMass Lowell Afford.
Pay by International Wire/Money Order
- International wire transfer payments are available through the Western Union Business Solutions website. The University of Massachusetts Lowell and Western Union do not charge a transaction fee for this service. However, the banks may charge a fee. Transaction fees that may be deducted by both the sending bank and the receiving bank will affect the dollar value of the funds received by the school.
- For more information or to make your payment please visit: Western Union Business Solutions.
UMass Lowell does not accept cash for the payment of student tuition, fees, room or meal plan charges.