Earn your Doctor of Science
Here's what it takes to earn your Doctor of Science in Work Environment:
- Prerequisite of a Master’s degree in a related field, plus demonstration of knowledge in all subject areas required by the UMass Lowell Work Environment Master’s Degree program
- Exceptional academic record, with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (3.5 in quantitative sciences) and high GRE scores
- Completion of 24-30 credit hours of courses, including those required by your chosen major
- Passing the qualifying examination for the field in which you choose to major
- Satisfactory completion of a Doctoral Dissertation demonstrating thorough research in your area of concentration, under the guidance of one WE faculty members. The Thesis and Dissertation Guide outlines the requirements and procedures needed to successfully complete a doctoral dissertation.
Customize your learning experience by taking our self assessment survey.