Student Environmental Alliance
Students have an active and valued voice in the Climate Change Initiative. We welcome student involvement and encourage students interested in learning more to join us at CCI events, meetings, social media, and through student group affiliated with the CCI, the Student Environmental Alliance (SEA). The SEA welcomes students and faculty of all majors and disciplines. Contact us
to learn more.
The University of Massachusetts Lowell Student Environmental Alliance (SEA) promotes sustainability on campus and in the Greater Lowell area. The SEA is a student run organization that works with various organizations to help promote sustainable practices and educate others on the importance of environmental issues.
|Join the Student Environmental Alliance today!
In addition the SEA will:
- Promote awareness of local, national and international environmental issues and concerns.
- Educate students and the public on global environmental issues and the necessity for sustainable practices.
- Collaborate with other University of Massachusetts Lowell organizations to create an alliance between the student body and the environment.
- Maintain records of accomplishments to provide for the future SEA participants.
- Positively impact the University of Massachusetts and the Greater Lowell area through its environmental education and outreach activities.
Peter Boretos, SEA President
Jared Nease, SEA Vice President