Start Up Facilities
One of the goals of M2D2 is to provide jobs and economic development for Massachusetts and the region. This is accomplished by helping early-stage companies and individual Entrepreneurs succeed and grow. M2D2 has available office and lab space for early-stage companies and Entrepreneurs located in the Wannalancit Mills Office and Technology Center.
Some of the advantages business incubators receive include inexpensive office and shared lab space, wet lab space, as well as network communications. Their location within the university community provides efficient and effective collaboration with University departments, faculty and students.
The office innovation hub space at the M2D2 is located on two floors in the Wannalancit Mills Office and Technology Center at 600 Suffolk Street, Lowell, MA and consists of:
9000 square feet on the second floor of the Wannalancit Mill:
- 6 wet laboratory suites
- Two office suites
- Large open office collaboration area
- Board room
- Reception area
- Break Room equipped with a table and chairs,
- full size refrigerator, microwave, sink, dishwasher
- and coffee maker
5000 square feet on the first floor of the Wannalancit Mill:
- Six individual offices
- Bright shared kitchen space equipped with a table and chairs, full size refrigerator and sink
- One large state of the art conference room with full pull down screen, computer with web access and a projector
- Conference rooms contains a 46" Aquos LCD screen, as well as computer with web access and a projector.
Download the schedule of fees for the Lab and Office space.
|M2D2 Lab Space
||M2D2 Break Room
||M2D2 Open Office Collaboration