News and Events
Check out the Healthy Workplace Training Series Spring 2014. We are offering six, one-hour webinars to help you use the components of the Healthy Workplace Participatory toolkit. Learn more and register.
February 25, 2014 - CPH-NEW and NIOSH co-hosted a webinar, Making the Case for Total Worker Health: An Overview of Opportunities and Approaches. Listen to and view the webinar recording.
Also download the slides:
- January 14, 2014 - Healthy Workplace Participatory Program overview webinar, presented by Suzanne Nobrega. Listen here.
- December 6, 2013 - Presented the Healthy Workplace toolkit at NECOEM The Science and Practice of OEM: Innovations and Challanges
- October 17, 2013 - Presented at the Health, Workplace, and Environment: Cultivating Connections Conference at the University of Connecticut. Listen to the presentations here.
- October 15, 2013 - Presented the Healthy Workplace toolkit at the NEWFA Work-Life Showcase at Boston College. View the presentation here.
- September 24, 2013 - Learn Winning Strategies for CPH-NEW Pilot Grants. Listen to Dr. Stephanie Lemon's webinar for grant writing tips or view the presentation (pdf) here.
- September 17, 2013 - Ergonomics and Wellness Together. Presented by Nick Warren at the Worksite Wellness Council of Massachusetts Annual Conference. View the CPH-NEW presentation here.
- June 19, 2013 - Workplace Health Protection/Health Promotion. Presented by Nick Warren and Kelly Wallace at The Workers' Compensation Trust. View the presentation slides here.
- May 21, 2013 - Total Worker HealthTM: A NIOSH strategy for integrating occupational safety and health with worksite health promotion. Prepared for Atlantic Charter Insurance by Suzanne Nobrega
- May 21, 2013 - Combining Ergonomics and Health Promotion: Participatory Models and Integrated Programs. Prepared for Atlantic Charter Insurance by Laura Punnett
- February 13, 2013 - Usability, safety, comfort, and productivity of treadmill workstations in office under real working conditions. Presented at Jaymil Ergo & Office Solutions by Manuel Cifuentes
Archived News Stories