Our courses and programs of study enroll students from a wide variety of backgrounds, including:
- a Massachusetts State Police lieutenant assigned to the Commonwealth Fusion Center
- the editor of an internationally-acclaimed terrorism studies journal who lives in Washington, DC
- an Immigration Services Officer for USCIS (an agency within the Department of Homeland Security)
- a Suffolk County, Massachusetts court security officer
- a former captain in a south Florida police agency
- an operations manager for a trading company
- a counterterrorism analyst who lives in Washington, DC
- a case specialist for Immigration Customs Enforcement who lives in Florida
- a U.S. Army Intelligence Officer who lives in Washington state
- a Transportation Security Administration officer in Boston
Peer learning is a core benefit of this program, so we keep our course enrollments to 25 or fewer students and encourage a signficant amount of interaction in our on-campus and online courses.
Alumni of the Security Studies program who agree to provide their capstone papers and projects online will do so on this page.