UMass Lowell vLabs Zones
UMass Lowell vLabs allows students, faculty and staff to access software that would normally only be in computer labs found on-campus. They can now be accessed at anytime from anywhere, including residence halls, libraries, and even from home. You now have access to any tool or application available in an on-campus lab on your Laptop, home PC, and even your tablet or smartphone.
UMass Lowell’s vLabs will improve all student, faculty and staff interactions with computers. All labs are equipped with common, popular web browsers like Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, as well as the entire Microsoft Office 2010 software suite. Some vLabs even have custom software specific to majors or departments.
UMass Lowell vLabs computer labs can be found in the following areas:
- O’Leary Library, Weed Hall Room 212*
- Lydon Library Room 203, Olsen Hall Room 610*
- Southwick Hall – Room 309, Room 310, Room 313, Room 317
- Pasteur Hall – Room 205*, Room 207*
* = Requires card access to these labs