Our next series of workshops will be offered in January 7-17, 2014. Please contact Donna_Mellen@uml.edu if you have ideas or would enjoy attending any new workshops.
Workshop Topics include:
- Brainshark: A tool to deliver rich media instruction... and flip the classroom - NEW
- Introduction to Web-Enhanced Teaching
- Advanced Lecture Capture: Video Editing to Improve Student Learning
- Using Clickers to Engage Your Students
- Using Clickers in the Classroom - Advanced Level
- The Video Production Process as a Learning Tool - NEW
- Using Turnitin to Encourage Best Practices for Student Writing
- Using Echo360 Video Capture to Enhance Your Students' Academic Experience
- Web Conferencing - Meet, Collaborate and More from your Desktop or Classroom
- Collaborate with Wikis
- Record Your Own Tutorials (a.k.a. Khan-Academy Style) - NEW
For more information, contact Donna_Mellen@uml.edu.
Get more out of the tools you use every day at UMass Lowell with IT’s comprehensive training solutions. They’ll help you succeed in the classroom and the office!