For Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors, and Transfers
180 upperclassmen Honors Students will have the option for on-campus Honors Housing in the new, state-of-the-art, high-tech University Suites.
University Suites is on East Campus. Here are some features:
- Mix of four and six person suites
- Common space in each Suite
- 2 huge lounges with kitchens on each floor
- Lounge and eatery on the first floor
- Across the street from the Campus Recreation Center
- Right near the newly renovated University Dining Commons
- An amazing courtyard where students are able to relax and study
How to get Honors Housing
- Fill out the Housing Application (including the deposit) by March 31, 2014.
- Go back to the Online Housing Gateway where you found your contract, and click on Upperclass Communities > LLC Interest Form.
- In the LLC Interest Form, select Commonwealth Honors and complete the two questions.
- Also, tell us which area you’d like to live in (University Suites/Riverview Suites) and if you have a roommate preference. Since the suites go up to 6 people you can request up to 5 other students. They can be commuters or residents, but they all have to be Honors students.
- Click Finish to submit your form!