For Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors, and Transfers
180 upperclassmen Honors Students will have the option for on-campus Honors Housing in the new, state-of-the-art, high-tech University Suites.
University Suites is on East Campus. Here are some features:
- Mix of four and six person suites
- Common space in each Suite
- 2 huge lounges with kitchens on each floor
- Lounge and eatery on the first floor
- Across the street from the Campus Recreation Center
- Right near the newly renovated University Dining Commons
- An amazing courtyard where students are able to relax and study
How Upperclassmen Get Honors Housing
- Fill out the Housing Application (including the deposit) by March 31, 2015 on the Online Housing Gateway.
- On April 6th, you’ll be provided your RMS ID (which you need to be pulled into a suite).
- On April 8th at 8 a.m., you can log into the Online Housing Gateway and select:
- Self Assignment
- Honors Selection Process
- Once there, you can pull in your friends (you need their student ID and RMS ID) and select the suite you want
IMPORTANT: This process is first-come, first-serve! Only Honors Students can select and be pulled in during this process.
- Select your Room & Meal Plan and click finish to complete the process!