Starting in the Fall 2014, the First Year Honors Living and Learning Community will be in the completely renovated Leitch Hall on East Campus.
Leitch Hall is currently being renovated and will reopen for Fall 2014.
- Be among one of the first students to live in the "new" Leitch Hall. View the renderings of the renovations to Leitch Hall!
- Common lounges and study nooks located throughout the building
- Community kitchen located on the first floor
- Easy access to the recently renovated University Dining Commons located across the street
- Steps away from the Centers for Learning - also located across the street
- Enjoy East Campus living with the Campus Recreation Center, the Hawk's Nest, the Tsongas Center and LeLacheur Park (home of the Lowell Spinners) all nearby
How do I get Honors Housing?
- First you must complete a housing contract/deposit online at www.uml.edu/reslife (Freshmen Application)
- After you have completed the contract/deposit on that link, you can then log-into the Online Housing Gateway, which is found at the top of the Quick Links.
- Log in with your STUDENT.UML.EDU email.
- Go to the Commonwealth Honors Residents link on the left, then click on the Incoming Freshmen Honors Housing Request.
- Fill out the form that it brings you to and click finish.
- Once you click finish – you will get an email from ResLife saying that we’ll be reviewing their request and working with the Commonwealth Honors Program to verify their status.
Priority consideration will be given to students who submit their forms on time. To receive honors housing, it is not enough to simply check off that housing is requested on your UMass Lowell admission application.