Earn your Master's Degree
Here's what it takes to earn your Master's of Science in Work Environment:
- Prerequisite of a BA or BS degree with an overall GPA of at least 3.0 and a grade C or better on all required technical courses
- GRE scores required of all applicants. Waivable with a prior graduate degree. For international applicants, TOEFL scores of at least 79 (internet) are required.
- 36 course credits with a GPA of at least 3.0
- Completion of a Capstone project. In consultation with an advisor, you will choose a problem to study in depth, conduct original research over the course of your final year, and propose a solution.
- In special circumstances, you may be allowed to complete a thesis instead of a Capstone project. The requirements for a thesis are much more extensive, and the completed thesis must conform to the format specified in the "Thesis Guide."
Customize your learning experience by taking our survey