Budgeting and Finance
The following three-part certificate program in university budgeting is presented through Human Resource’s Workplace Learning and Development by Financial Services staff. Topics include:
- Budget Overview and Basic Finance
- Campus Budget and Accounting
- Managing Your Budget (Hands On)
View new training dates and register.
The Controller's Office now offers a revenue collections training session twice per year.
The purpose of this training is to:
- Help departments understand key points covered in the University Policies & Procedures and Campus Guidelines.
- Describe what internal controls are, why they are important, and the kinds of internal controls that should be in place.
- Review revenue collection best practices and resources available.
View training dates and register.
Please see the Office of Research Administration webpages for research training, including overview of pre- and post-award organizations, effort reporting and the ECRT system and proposal assistance.
Contact us for additional assistance.