The Department of Facilities Management works with the campus community to help UMass Lowell achieve its mission by providing a highly functional, attractive and safe campus environment. We ensure that the physical campus environment - comprising 46 buildings with diverse uses and 100 acres of open space and parking lots - meets the educational and research needs of the University today and in the future.
- Planning: Guiding and supporting the evolution of the physical campus environment through feasibility assessment, programming and design of major capital projects, oversight of real estate transactions, transportation planning, and providing campus-wide standards.
To be hired, Director, Campus Planning and Development
- Facilities Information Systems: Providing maps, floor plans, tabular data, 3D models and other information essential to planning, design and construction initiatives, as well as to day-to-day University operations.
- Facilities Operations and Services: Coordinating vital functions related to the usage, maintenance, repair, safety, energy utilization and construction of UMass Lowell buildings and grounds.
TJ (Terrence) McCarthy, Director, Facilities Operations and Services
- Program Management: Executing all campus design and construction projects, from scoping and design, through construction and move-in.
Jean Robinson, Director, Capital Projects
- Business and Administrative Affairs:
Guiding leadership and oversight for fiscal affairs, business operation, human resources, and administrative support for Facilities Management.
Karyn Puleo, Director, Facilities Management's Business and Administrative Affairs