Student Employment


While many positions are filled with students who have been awarded work study in their financial aid package, there are some positions available for students who were not awarded work study.  

If you have been awarded work study and wish to apply, apply using this Work Study Application. This link will take you to the Financial Aid “Job Hawk” website. Once on this website you can search for the different Campus Recreation positions available and apply for the appropriate position(s). You will also need to attach a brief resume in order to submit your application on the “Job Hawk” website.  

All other students who were not awarded work study may apply using the non-work study application link.

Any student looking to be placed in an internship with Campus Recreation can fill out the appropriate form(s) below and drop off the complete form(s) to the Campus Recreation Center.