Interested in learning to row this summer? Did you row previously or in college and would like to get back in to rowing? The Merrimac River Rowing Association has a full offering of rowing programs this summer. Please go to their website www.merrimackrowing.org for more info about their summer 2012 programs or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Programs that will be offered this summer include:
- LEARN TO ROW for Adults - in the big boats with eight rowers and a cowswain.
- LEARN TO SCULL for Adults - become an independent rower and learn to row on your own (or with a partner).
- MASTERS SWEEP - group rowing for adults who have at least one year of rowing experience.
- OPEN SWEEP - highly competitive rowing geared towards racing and peak fitness. Geared for collegiate rowers who have graduated in the last few years.
- JUNIOR ROWING CAMP - for high school students who both want to learn to row or want to continue rowing during the summer.