UMass Lowell Core Research Facilities (CRF)
Let Us Help You with Your Research
Join more than 250 academic, government and industry users and discover the many ways UMass Lowell Core Research Facilities can help you with your research!
Use the CRF Access Tools to the right to:
Register! Plan ahead. Open your complimentary CRF account today. Our fee-based services are readily available when you need us.
Search! Peruse our CRISP™ database to locate instruments and services in atomic layer deposition, material characterization, mechanical properties, nanofabrication, nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR), photo lithography, plastics compounding, robotics testing and validation, thermal analysis, mechanical properties as well as clean room class 100 and 1000 experimental bays and a class 10,000 bio bay.
Login! Users can reserve instrument time, training and services from any location and communicate directly with our professional technical staff. All orders are confirmed promptly by our lab staff using our core research integrated software product (CRISP™) system.
Join us at one of our events or schedule a private tour to learn more about how we can help you with analysis, data interpretation, new product development, research testing, validation and more…
Contact: Teri Hamelin, Business Manager at 978.934.6421 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CRF Access Tools
News & Announcements
- Monday, November 5th – UMass Lowell Nanofabrication Laboratory is 75% operational. Call for Tour - More Details
- Wednesday, Nov. 13th – Thermal and Mechanical Properties CRF is open for use - ETIC 114 Lab Manager: Vitaly Benkin email@example.com
- Wednesday, November 20th – 2013 NERVE Center Open House and Social Event - 1001 Pawtucket Avenue - 6:00 - 8:00pm
- Monday, November 18th – CRF-Our capabilities-Meet the CRF Staff Brown Bag Lunch on the road - Olney (location to follow)
- Friday, November 22nd – UMass Medical Susanna Perkin, Director, Research Cores & Operations - Come and learn what UMM Cores have to offer