Youth Summer Camps at UMass Lowell
Looking for something for your kids to do this summer? We've got that covered. UMass Lowell's series of popular summer camps is back with a wide variety of camps, sure to satisfy even the pickiest camper.
- Engineering Summer Camp: Discover the AMAZING world of Engineering through hands-on projects and interactions with students, faculty, staff and alumni! Work in one of our NEW 3D-Printing or CNC Machining labs - as you get to know the theory and process behind design and production. Age: high school students.
- RecKids Summer Camp: A recreational day camp designed for elementary and middle school aged children. RecKids runs for 4 weeks each summer 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday with aftercare options until 5:30 p.m.
- Sports Camps: Whether it be on the diamond, court or field we have all your bases covered! UMass Lowell offers camps for: baseball, softball, boy's basketball, girl's basketball, ice hockey, field hockey, rowing, girl's and boy's soccer, track and field, and volleyball. Please contact them directly regarding age restrictions.
- Plus Rowdy's All Sports Adventure Week: A weeklong camp of fun instructional games and activities, including an introduction to various sports. Please contact them directly regarding age restrictions.
- Symphonic Band Camp: If band camp is music to your ear, we offer a week-long intensive program aimed at improving the individual skills and broadening the experiences of musically talented students. Ages: junior-high and high school.
- The Tsongas Industrial History Center’s Summer Camps: Get a front row seat to history and science! Children can visit four national parks in Massachusetts, build their own canal system, see how far they can make a rocket fly, go eco-exploring, take a boat trip on the Merrimack River and more! Ages: elementary and middle school aged children.