The Management Concentration
The Management Concentration focuses on the development of knowledge and skills applicable to professional positions in any functional area of management.
The Management Concentration provides you with the broad range of skills needed to become a highly competent manager in today’s complex global economy. The skills you acquire can be applied in any company and functional area of business. Concentration coursework will assist you to:
- Develop the 21st century leadership skills that are so necessary for company competitiveness and personal advancement.
- Effectively deal with the complex human resource issues that contemporary managers must face every day.
- Develop the team building, project, negotiation and conflict management skills that lead to better problem solving and decision making.
- Skillfully manage your own career by developing strategies that maximize your life-long professional potential.
Management is your choice if you:
- Find challenge in solving the complex organizational issues confronting modern businesses.
- Aspire to lead diverse and often distant business work teams.
- Wish to contribute to the development of competitive and sustainable companies.
- Are interested in combining your studies in one of the School’s other Business concentrations with one that focuses on the key managerial responsibilities necessary for success in any business enterprise.
The Management knowledge and skills you will acquire include: leadership, managing teams and projects, current human resource policies, practices and laws, negotiating, managing conflict, career management and other current and emerging issues in the field.
Click for a list of Management Courses.