Technical Support Is Easy To Find
The UMass Lowell Help Center offers technical support to faculty and staff via phone, email or in person, on campus for issues such as:
Contacting the Help Center
You can request help in four ways:
- Enter your own help desk ticket: helpdesk.uml.edu
- Email: Help@uml.edu
- Phone: (Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
- On campus, dial ext. 4-4357 or 978-934-4357
- To call toll free: 866-435-7437
- University Crossing, Suite M50 - 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Lydon Library, 1st floor - 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- O'Leary Library, 1st floor - during the academic year 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.